Transfer Requests
Transfer Requests for 17-18 SY
Posted on 01/04/2017
Do you live within our district; but, outside of our schools attendance area?  Then you need to fill out an In district transfer form

Do you live outside of our districts attendance area?  Then you need to fill out of district transfer form

By filling out a form it does not guarantee a spot at our school.  We accept those students within our attendance area first.  Then those students in good standing (good attendance, behavior, and academics).

 If you have any questions or would like to pick up a form in person please stop by the office or call 360.662.8000.